Effective Date: June 19, 2023
**1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION**
We may collect information about you in several ways:
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
**2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION**
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of business purposes, such as:
– To provide and maintain our website
– To notify you about changes to our website
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
– To monitor the usage of our website
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
**3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION**
We may share your information as follows:
– **Compliance With Laws**
We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
– **Vital Interests and Legal Rights**: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
– **Service Providers**: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
**4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION**
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the personal information that we collect from you against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data.
**5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS**
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right to access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
**6. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY**
**7. CONTACT US**
– Email: email@example.com